Author Topic: A Night from heck  (Read 1002 times)

Offline thefinaltimeout

• Largemouth Bass
  • Applause: +70/-2
  • I Love Northeastbass.Com!
    • View Profile
A Night from heck
« on: May 12, 2007, 01:54:00 AM »
The way my night went I would have though it was Fri the 13 . At 5 pm I had to rush my wife to Backus for a catscan then an  emergency operation to have her appendex  taken out .  Everything went well . Then on the way home I get pulled over by a cop because I was going 42 in a 35 . Told him what had happened and he let me go . Then I pulled on to Bittgood RD and hit a dam raccoon . About 1 mile later when pulling onto my RD I had 2 deer jump in front of me . I was going slow because of the fog . Right now I am just glad the wife is okay and I am home in one piece . Later Bill
Team Final Time Out 2006 sponsors  Prestige Custom Poles WWW.prestigepoles.com and SaraRuth"s CustomEmbroidery 1 405 275 5261

Offline thefinaltimeout

• Largemouth Bass
    • View Profile
Re:A Night from heck
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2007, 12:07:14 PM »
Well we just got back from seeing the wife and she is doing fine . The boy and I are now getting ready to load up the quads and go to a big mud baug rally at a friends house . It should be a good time . I will post some pictures later tonight . Later Bill
Team Final Time Out 2006 sponsors  Prestige Custom Poles WWW.prestigepoles.com and SaraRuth"s CustomEmbroidery 1 405 275 5261

Offline thefinaltimeout

• Largemouth Bass
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2007, 08:36:26 PM »
Well we ended up with 9 quads running the mud today . The first run my son made scared the heck out of me . Everyone was laughing saying he needed velcro on his feet and butt to keep him on his machine . The mud was knee deep and thick . 4 machines had already gotten stuck then it was his turn . With him only weighing 92 pounds his quad never sunk down and he made the full run at full speed . After last night it was a nice way to spend some family time and have some fun . Later Bill

Offline Curt - RI

• Forum Admin
  • Administrator
  • Largemouth Bass
  • Applause: +149/-0
  • Fish On!
    • View Profile
    • CurtSnow.com
  • My Biggest Bass: LMB - 9 lbs. 2 oz. (RI) 9 lbs. 14 oz. (California Delta) - SMB 5 lbs. 10 oz. (CT)
  • My Boat: 2007 G3 HP180 Yamaha 150 HP
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2007, 04:09:58 PM »
Glad to hear everything is turning out OK Bill.

Hearing about your son on a quad reminds me of myself on a snowmobile when I was a kid. I started riding when I was about 6 or 7 years old and had some pretty hairy rides being so small and light!