Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Hawg Forum / Re: Maine tour
« Last post by Curt - RI on Today at 02:08:34 PM »
I think we are adding China Lake to the mix. Androscoggin Lake was also in the hunt but, apparently there is a huge Father's day tourney there tomorrow and it will get very heavy activity. 

@thirsty Let us know how the trip goes!
« Last post by thirsty on June 19, 2021, 03:22:44 PM »
You can get Largemouth, Smallmouth and Pike at Messalonskeee. Don't overlook the smaller ponds up there, that depends on what boat you're launching though. @thirsty
I think we are adding China Lake to the mix. Androscoggin Lake was also in the hunt but, apparently there is a huge Father's day tourney there tomorrow and it will get very heavy activity. 
« Last post by toadhunter on June 18, 2021, 04:35:36 PM »
You can get Largemouth, Smallmouth and Pike at Messalonskeee. Don't overlook the smaller ponds up there, that depends on what boat you're launching though. @thirsty
« Last post by Eric-Maine on June 17, 2021, 12:56:11 PM »
Late to see this. Shallow bite ought to be strong on all lakes mentioned. There is tournament on Cob on Saturday fyi
Highly recomend the food at Lakeside on Cob. They do a great job. Its my new go to lake with my wife or grandchildren. Great takeout and ice cream to break up the day. Enjoy your trips
The Hawg Forum / Re: Poll Regarding Your Personal Best Bass
« Last post by Curt - RI on June 16, 2021, 01:13:25 PM »
Congamond is a great place!

Nice fish took @thirsty  :thumbup:
The Hawg Forum / Re: Poll Regarding Your Personal Best Bass
« Last post by thirsty on June 16, 2021, 12:55:24 PM »
Mine was a 6#13oz LM at Congamond Lake in Southwick, MA.

Caught at about 2pm on a bluebird sky day. I think my buddy and I caught maybe 3 fish all day. Wacky rigged 5" green pumpkin senko (194). I thought I snagged a tree branch and slow rolled it in for about 10 feet, then it broke for weed cover. Good fight.

I hope to have a new PB I can post after next week!
« Last post by thirsty on June 16, 2021, 12:43:42 PM »
Sweet! My wife and I are headed up there the second week of September with another couple. The boat is staying at home tho....
« Last post by Joe P on June 16, 2021, 12:26:32 PM »
What lake are you headed up to?

Moosehead Lake area!
« Last post by thirsty on June 16, 2021, 10:48:40 AM »
What lake are you headed up to?
« Last post by Joe P on June 16, 2021, 10:28:22 AM »
Heading up there tomorrow 8)

Been to Weber once, caught a ton of fish but they were on the small side. Great Pond for smallmouths and Messalonskee if you want some pike action. That place is loaded with them!
China Lake is a great largemouth lake!  Cobbo is about the only lake in that area i haven't fished yet. I think the pressure and popularity of it has kept me away, some day though  :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10