Author Topic: wednesday night trail  (Read 350 times)

Offline tritonmike

• Bluegill
  • Applause: +3/-0
  • I Love Northeastbass.Com!
    • View Profile
wednesday night trail
« on: January 27, 2019, 09:23:01 AM »
hey all, first I'd like to say it's now been three years and 3 months cancer free!! I'm closing in on my goal of five years. I'v had a few surgeries and struggle with speech prosthesis issues but manage to get through it and treat every day as a gift! If anyone doesn't believe cancer sucks just ask me. I lost my little brother charley last june then my father in law last july and now my big sister michelle on jan 6th. what I've learned is that if you have something that doesn't feel right please persue it! don't let the doctor tell you it's nothing. get a second opinion!  ok, with that all said I've put together my wed night trail. I made a few changes and raised the entry fee to 30 dollars per boat. I'm going to try to get a few rhode island tournaments together for Friday nights. so here is what I have for now. I hope everyone can get a chance to enjoy some of these events! thanks and I'll see you out there!

Offline metz12

• Bluegill
  • Applause: +0/-0
  • Northeastbass.com Rocks!
    • View Profile
  • My Biggest Bass: LMB 6LBS 10 OZ Echo Lake RI SMB 2lbs 5oz. Watchaug pond RI
  • My Boat: 1987 Bass Tracker 45hp Mercury
Re: wednesday night trail
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 09:25:06 PM »
Mike I am very glad to hear you are doing well health wise, but very sorry to hear about your loved ones. Cancer is a terrible thing, and takes away too many and puts too many in pain. But I am glad you are nearing goal!

I hope to fish some of these tournaments. Most are about a half-hour, 45 min away from my house. I don't think I will be able to get a partner, but may tackle them alone. I would rather fish with a partner because sometimes 2 lines are better then one, but who knows. I am also interested in your RI Tourneys. Some great lakes on that list, but man, Amos lake before dark scares me, I love that lake, but cant get a fish with that sun up! A few lakes on there as well I haven't fished and I am always up to fish new bodies of water.

Offline Curt - RI

• Forum Admin
  • Administrator
  • Largemouth Bass
  • Applause: +149/-0
  • Fish On!
    • View Profile
    • CurtSnow.com
  • My Biggest Bass: LMB - 9 lbs. 2 oz. (RI) 9 lbs. 14 oz. (California Delta) - SMB 5 lbs. 10 oz. (CT)
  • My Boat: 2007 G3 HP180 Yamaha 150 HP
Re: wednesday night trail
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2019, 09:19:09 AM »
Glad you're doing well, Mike!!

Thanks for posting this schedule for everyone. Maybe I'll be able to make a few of these this year.