Author Topic: 2018 wed night trail  (Read 1350 times)

Offline tritonmike

• Shiner
  • Applause: +3/-0
  • I Love Northeastbass.Com!
    • View Profile
2018 wed night trail
« on: January 14, 2018, 03:56:00 PM »
hey guys, I hope everyone is doing well and getting ready for another great year of fishing !  I'm happy to announce that I am now 2 years cancer free !yay! still a ways off from the 5 year mark but im confident I will make it. I've got the wed night trail schedule all set and will attach it here. I hope to see a bunch of you guys out there this year. got a new format here where we will be keeping tract of the tourney weights and the team with the most weight for the year will be eligible to fish the last tourney (which is a 8 hour day tourney) free .  I will be putting up the cold water trail schedule as well as the ct honor and remember tourney app shortly. so lets hope it's an awesome year for everyone ! good luck and tight lines,mike p.

Offline Joe P

• Largemouth Bass
  • Applause: +106/-0
    • View Profile
  • My Biggest Bass: 8 lbs 11 oz RI
  • My Boat: 2018 Ranger RT 198P & Evinrude G2 150 HO
Re: 2018 wed night trail
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2018, 10:10:01 AM »
Congratulations on the 2 years! I'm sure you'll hit the 5 yr mark too :thumbup:

Offline Curt - RI

• Forum Admin
  • Administrator
  • Largemouth Bass
  • Applause: +149/-0
  • Fish On!
    • View Profile
    • CurtSnow.com
  • My Biggest Bass: LMB - 9 lbs. 2 oz. (RI) 9 lbs. 14 oz. (California Delta) - SMB 5 lbs. 10 oz. (CT)
  • My Boat: 2007 G3 HP180 Yamaha 150 HP
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2018, 10:15:49 AM »
Thanks Mike! Glad to know you're still cancer-free after 2 years!  :thumbup: :thumbup:

Offline AmosLake

• Guppy
  • Applause: +0/-0
  • Northeastbass.com Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2018, 03:43:09 PM »
First of all, congratulation on 2 years cancer free.   We want to welcome the wed night trail to Amos Lake. We would like to make your members aware that Amos Lake is infested with Variable leaf milfoil. 
As I'm sure you know VLM is highly competitive invasive that grows rapidly and spreads by fragmentation.  These dense mats decay depleting the oxygen which can harm aquatic organisms and lead to fish kills.  In 2013 a survey showed four areas totaling two acres a resurvey this month showed six areas of approximately 7 acres in aggregate area.
We have attached a map of where these infestations are located.  We hope that you will help us control the spread of VLM by avoiding these areas. Unfortunately, many of these areas are probably some favorite spots.  Another helpful idea is if your members would toss weeds in a bucket in their boats instead of back into the lake.
Best wishes for a successful tournament.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 03:46:37 PM by AmosLake »

Offline Curt - RI

• Forum Admin
  • Administrator
  • Largemouth Bass
  • Applause: +149/-0
  • Fish On!
    • View Profile
    • CurtSnow.com
  • My Biggest Bass: LMB - 9 lbs. 2 oz. (RI) 9 lbs. 14 oz. (California Delta) - SMB 5 lbs. 10 oz. (CT)
  • My Boat: 2007 G3 HP180 Yamaha 150 HP
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2018, 03:44:48 PM »
@AmosLake It appears that you forgot to attach the PDF file to your post.