Author Topic: Pheasant Hunting  (Read 5289 times)

Offline eleitz

• SRIBA
  • Shiner
  • Applause: +7/-0
    • View Profile
Pheasant Hunting
« on: October 26, 2011, 05:51:03 PM »
I know this is mainly a fishing site as can be seen form the lack of posts in the hunting forum but I know I have put away the boat and picked up the gun so I thought I'd throw something out there for anyone else in the same situation.

A group of us have started a chapter of Pheasants Forever in Rhode Island. Our main focus is to improve wildlife habitat around the state to provide a better hunting experience for everyone.  We have also worked with the state at the youth pheasant hunt and helped to change regulations relating to upland hunting to allow for a longer pheasant season and hopefully in the future a more diverse upland bird season.  If you would like more information or like to join us at a meeting contact me.

Also if you are looking for someone to hunt with or you have always wanted to give pheasant hunting a try contact me and I would be more than happy to have you join me and my 2 labs for a day, all I ask in return is a little safety and common sense while we are out there.  I can only hunt weekends but I'm out there almost every Saturday and Sunday.

Ed
Ed

Offline Bob W - RI

• SRIBA
  • Largemouth Bass
  • Applause: +96/-0
  • Get the NET !!
    • View Profile
  • My Biggest Bass: 7.19 lb LMB. Amos Lake, CT 2014
  • My Boat: Bass Tracker PT175
Re: Pheasant Hunting
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 08:14:25 PM »