Author Topic: ALMOST LOST THE BOAT !  (Read 2023 times)

Offline D.P G3

• Bluegill
  • Applause: +23/-2
  • I Love FISHING AND Northeastbass.Com!
    • View Profile
ALMOST LOST THE BOAT !
« on: June 13, 2006, 08:15:41 PM »
TODAY JUST LIKE ANY OTHER WOKE UP AND LEFT FOR WORK AROUND 7AM AND AT 10AM MY OLD LADY GOT HOME FROM HER JOB CALLED ME AND SAID SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOUR BOAT. SO I9 FLEW HOME TO SEE THAT SOMEONE HAD TRIED TO STEAL IT BETWEEN 7 AN 10AM IN THE MOURNING IN BOZRAH. THEY PULLED IT OUT FROM THE GARAGE AND LEFT IT IN THE DRIVEWAY ABOUT 20 FEET AWAY FROM THE GARAGE, TOOK THE COVER OFF AND WENT THROUGH ALL THE COMPARTMENTS AND MADE A  MESS. HOWEVER NOTHING WAS GONE. THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK IS BECAUSE OF MY HITCH LOCK THEY TRIED TO PULL IT BY THE SAFETY CHAINS AND STOPED THE VEHICLE AND BURRIED THE FRONT END INTO THE DRIVWAY THEN LOOKED THROUGH THE BOAT FOR A KEY. THE COPS WERENT MUCH HELP DIDNT ASK ANY NEIHBORS ANYTHING JUST TOLD ME THAT BECAUSE NOTHING WAS GONE THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO. OH WELL JUST THOUGHT ID LET YOU GUYS HERE ABOUT MY EVENT FILLED DAY . DP

Offline mossboss

• Shiner
  • Applause: +2/-0
  • Bass fishing & Deerhunting #1
    • View Profile
Re:ALMOST LOST THE BOAT !
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 08:44:43 PM »
glad they didn't take anything

Offline thefinaltimeout

• Largemouth Bass
  • Applause: +70/-2
  • I Love Northeastbass.Com!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 09:39:07 PM »
Derric was it in a closed garage or a car port ? eather way that sucks . Glad for you they did not get it . Later Bill
Team Final Time Out 2006 sponsors  Prestige Custom Poles WWW.prestigepoles.com and SaraRuth"s CustomEmbroidery 1 405 275 5261

Offline rollinbass

• Bluegill
  • Applause: +21/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 10:44:10 PM »
man unreal what some poeple will do.........sorry the police wer,nt no help.....i,ve been there with them just like that......but i,m glad you still have your things......
ROLLINBASS

Offline Joe.G

• Largemouth Bass
  • Applause: +47/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2006, 10:45:05 PM »
Scumbags...lock and load derryk . Glad they didn't get anything.

Offline Curt - RI

• Forum Admin
  • Administrator
  • Largemouth Bass
  • Applause: +149/-0
  • Fish On!
    • View Profile
    • CurtSnow.com
  • My Biggest Bass: LMB - 9 lbs. 2 oz. (RI) 9 lbs. 14 oz. (California Delta) - SMB 5 lbs. 10 oz. (CT)
  • My Boat: 2007 G3 HP180 Yamaha 150 HP
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2006, 02:37:58 AM »
Some people will stop at almost nothing to get free stuff, which translates into free money.

Get a job!!!

Glad they didn't steal anything.

Offline thefinaltimeout

• Largemouth Bass
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2006, 08:00:03 AM »
Derric the more that I though about this They must have been watching your place to know what time you leave for work and your old lady gets home from work unless they just got lucky on their timing , Lucky they were just a couple of hacks because if not they would have gotten it lock or no lock . See you and JJ SAt . Later Bill
Team Final Time Out 2006 sponsors  Prestige Custom Poles WWW.prestigepoles.com and SaraRuth"s CustomEmbroidery 1 405 275 5261

Offline thefinaltimeout

• Largemouth Bass
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2006, 04:44:27 PM »
I heard that some guy at EB almost had his stolen this week also . I was told that he lives somewhere in North Franklin . LAter Bill

Offline Jerryinct

• Bluegill
  • Applause: +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2006, 10:28:14 AM »
Glad nothing was taken. I suggest an alarm system for your garage. Sounds like amateurs the way things were left etc. A pro would have gotten your stuff. Just be thankfull your most precious posessions weren't taken ( Rods lures etc).