Author Topic: The NEW WES NIGHT TRAIL  (Read 17615 times)

Offline thefinaltimeout

• Largemouth Bass
  • Applause: +70/-2
  • I Love Northeastbass.Com!
    • View Profile
The NEW WES NIGHT TRAIL
« on: April 05, 2006, 08:27:36 PM »
I talked to DP tonight and like he said he will not be able to run the WES night trail . My fishing partner and I were planning on helping DP out so I told him that We will take it over for him . Here is what I am thinking about . First a start time of 5 PM and a finish time of 8/30PM . Two man teams or singles that is up to you but only 5 fish per boat eather way . 20 bucks per boat and a 5 dollar lunker pool . All money will go back into payoffs of first / second /and third except 20 dollars per tourney that will be used to pay for a scale which I will pay for in the meantime . All boats MUST have a live well or at least a cooler with a aireator to keep fish alive . I am thinking of a 2 ounce deduction per dead fish (HOPE WE DO NOT HAVE ANY ) Here are some dates and places that I am thinking about   May 17 Hopeville  /  June 7 Amos  / June 21 Glasgo /July 19 Beachpond  / July 26  Pachaug  / Aug 9 Long Pond  /Aug 23 Amos / SEPT 6 Gardner  / Sept 20 Beachpond . I will be seeing DP Sun afternoon at the icebreaker to get all the paper work that he already had and then I would like to get things set up so if anyone has someother ideas please let me know by the middle of next week because after that I should have the permits ready to send in . Thanks Bill
Team Final Time Out 2006 sponsors  Prestige Custom Poles WWW.prestigepoles.com and SaraRuth"s CustomEmbroidery 1 405 275 5261

Offline Joe.G

• Largemouth Bass
  • Applause: +47/-0
    • View Profile
Re:The NEW WES NIGHT TRAIL
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 09:01:07 PM »
Sounds good. I'll make a few

Offline thefinaltimeout

• Largemouth Bass
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2006, 03:41:30 PM »
I just went ahead and ordered a new scale for these tournies , They said I should have it within 10 days . Bill
Team Final Time Out 2006 sponsors  Prestige Custom Poles WWW.prestigepoles.com and SaraRuth"s CustomEmbroidery 1 405 275 5261

Offline thefinaltimeout

• Largemouth Bass
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2006, 05:35:16 PM »
Two more things . First I just went down to a local business that I know the owner and talked to him about sponsoring this trail . If he does we will be getting around 30 to 40 hats which he said that he would like to see some being worn at the tournies and also enough cash to provide two custom rods to the boat that has the most weight after the nine tournies are done . What I will do is get this boats info and the names so the rods will come with the winner or winners name on it . Also I am thinking in addation to the 5 dollar lunker pool having another progresive lunker pool costing 1 dollar per person per event with the money adding up until a fish that is 5 pounds or bigger is caught . If for some reason no fish over 5 pounds is caught we will pull a name at the end of the last tournie . Check this stuff out and let me know what you think . If anybody wants to get in touch with me I can be reached at 1 860 608 2325 Later Bill

Offline thefinaltimeout

• Largemouth Bass
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2006, 06:19:09 PM »
I got the applications from DP today so I will make copys tommorrow and get them sent out . I have had a few PM"S about the progressive lunker and instead of pulling a name on the last tournie if no one has gotten a 5 pounder the person who has the largest lunker up to that point will get all the money in that pool . If anybody else has any ideas let me know because within a few more days it will be to late . Thanks Bill

Offline fishjj

• Guppy
  • Applause: +6/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2006, 04:12:49 PM »
bill, it sounds like a great idea count me in maybe if DP can  gets free  i'll bring him along. let me know if i can help!!   JJ   see you on the 30th

Offline nitronx882150

• Shiner
  • Applause: +15/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2006, 05:10:30 PM »
I'll fish a few .wouldn't mind if they ran to 9 or even 10.no matter i'll still fish.

Offline thefinaltimeout

• Largemouth Bass
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2006, 06:25:30 PM »
I had a good day today with this trail . First I talked to Bill Forman in Hartford about the applications . We had to switch a few of them around . I also had to go to Hopeville State Park and talk to Mister Dawley about a waver for parking . He was not there but he should be getting in touch with me tommorrow . The applications are made out and as soon as I find out about the parking waver they will be send out to Hartford . Hopefully WES morning . I will keep you up to date as soon as I have some more info . Later Bill

Offline thefinaltimeout

• Largemouth Bass
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2006, 03:29:03 PM »
Today I got the waver for Hopeville . Tommorrow I will send everything out . And by the way I extended a few at the end till 9 pm . WE can decide if we want to quit at 8/30 or 9 when the time comes . Later Bill

Offline D.P G3

• Bluegill
  • Applause: +23/-2
  • I Love FISHING AND Northeastbass.Com!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2006, 08:50:43 PM »
Its a good idea to go till 9pm bill more people will show up knowing they are going for 4 hrs opposed to 3 1/2
DP

Offline thefinaltimeout

• Largemouth Bass
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2006, 06:52:48 PM »
I see I keep losing post . Here are the dates and places . May 17 Hopeville / June 7 Amos / June 21 Glasgo / July 19 Beach pond / July 26 Pachaug / Aug 9 Long Pond / Aug 23 Gardners / Sept 6 Amos / Sept 20 Beach pond I put in to run the last 2 till 9PM Later Bill

Offline thefinaltimeout

• Largemouth Bass
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2006, 06:57:31 PM »
Another thing that has come up is the starting time . The starting is going to be 5 PM sharp . If you want to fish and are going to be late call me at 1 860 608 2325 and tell me we can hook up on the water for you to give me the entrance fees . If you do not call to confirm your fish will not get weighed . . Thanks Bill

Offline D.P G3

• Bluegill
  • Applause: +23/-2
  • I Love FISHING AND Northeastbass.Com!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2006, 10:22:06 PM »
Just a thought maybe instead of a call just have them get checked out by a particapant or you once they arrive to the tourny. Thats what i do and it seems to work OK...DP

Offline tope7

• Bluegill
  • Applause: +23/-0
  • A bad day of fishing>A good day at work!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2006, 07:48:45 AM »
I agree with Derrick. What if someone is heading to the tourney and they get stuck in traffic? If they don't have a cell phone, they wouldn't be able to call to let you know.

Offline Joe.G

• Largemouth Bass
  • Applause: +47/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2006, 10:54:54 AM »
Plus w/ the wonderful service of cell phones you never know about dead spots.