Author Topic: Who's who  (Read 133968 times)

Offline Curt - NC

• Forum Admin
  • Administrator
  • Largemouth Bass
  • Applause: +149/-0
  • Fish On!
    • View Profile
    • CurtSnow.com
  • My Biggest Bass: LMB - 9 lbs. 2 oz. (RI) 9 lbs. 14 oz. (California Delta) - SMB 5 lbs. 10 oz. (CT)
  • My Boat: 2007 G3 HP180 Yamaha 150 HP
Re:Who's who
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2004, 10:50:58 PM »
Hey Walt, welcome to the forums!!

I am a former Mainiac myself, having lived there for a while when I was a kid, although I must admit that I wasn't actually born there  ;)

I hope you enjoy your time here and you find this site a worthwhile place to spend some time asking questions and sharing answers and stories!

Also noticed that you're a pastor.. so am I  ;D

My wife and I own a computer store, where we build custom systems, do LOTS of repairs on people's systems. I also do web design and hosting. On top of that we are both licensed pastors and we run a small church in Westerly, RI. Our main focus is the teen and young adult age group. We run a small night club where we host concerts each month. You can check it out at lighthouseri.com

Once again, welcome aboard!
Brutally Honest Fishing Tackle Reviews at TackleTest.com

Offline P. W.

• Guppy
  • Applause: +2/-0
    • View Profile
    • Pastor Walt Mayhew
« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2004, 02:30:54 PM »
Wow another servant of the Lord with a FULL schedule!!

Wish you well in all your endeavors.

Walt
If people concentrated on the really important things in life, the churches would be full and there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

Offline Fishhead

• Smallmouth Bass
  • Applause: +15/-0
  • Hey Jimmy...pass me a crawler will ya
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2005, 12:47:40 PM »
Hi All
Some of you know me,but for those that do not  here is a little info.
My name is Brian,been fishing since I was 3 and basicly became a bass kind of guy.I have owned a couple of boats in the past,14 ft glass stream,16 ft nitro and soon triton will be on my list.
I live in westerly RI for now,but should be moving to OK late summer[to fish Jimmy Houston's water]
I work at a Dodge dealership selling parts,and bought my fist NEW vehical this year 2500 quad cab 4x4[yep it has a hemi]
I am looking forward to the board and getting back into the swing of things again and hope to see you all on the water.

Brian

Offline Huskybass

• Smallmouth Bass
  • Applause: +19/-0
  • Albies and smallies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2005, 09:28:59 AM »
I think more people call me Huskybass than Mike.  I've been bass fishing since 1994.

I am 39 years old, live in Glastonbury, Ct and have a wife and a four year old son named Carter.

I love bass fishing, especially smallmouth bass.  I have fished for smallmouth from Maine to Alabama.  I've caught several smallies over 5 pounds, but I have never seen a 6 pounder. My favorite smallmouth waters are Quabbin in Mass, Pickwick in Alabama, and a number of lakes in Maine.

I enjoy largemouth fishing as well, especially after dark.

My favorite bass lures are a Zoom Super Fluke, spinnerbait, Sammy, and Stalker tube.

I fish and run a few tournies, but I mostly just get out and hope to get a few photoworthy bass.

Huskybass

HUSKYBASS

dlctcg

« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2005, 10:11:25 AM »
Well Hello Everybody!!!
I'm a newbie to the site.. but not to fishing.

I’m 33yrs young & have lived in CT all my life (currently in Wethersfield) been fishing for just as long.  I own a small communication company that keeps me busier than I like but it sometime pays the bills... LOL.  Have owned many boats in the past 6yrs but currently have an 04 Tracker Pro Team 185, 87 VIP Fish & Ski, & a 12' fiberglass MFG that was bought by my dad 40+ years ago & passed on to me when he passed away. (perfect small water boat)..Thanks DAD!!

I love bass fishing especially smallies, however will fish for anything.  I usually spend 2 week every year in Maine hunting them down.  I have never fished in any tournaments due to time restraints from my job. The past few years I have really not had the time to do much fishing do to the company growing, but plan to hit it hard this year.

I would be really glad to meet up with some new people that share the love of this sport, really enjoy learning new thing; your boat or mine.

Huskybass, I see you’re in Glastonbury I’d like the opportunity to meet up sometime & talk fishing possible even meet on the water & catch a few.  I’m in Glastonbury all the time, my brother lives there, so drop me a line if you’re interested.

Dennis

Offline mrs

• Guppy
  • I Love Northeastbass.Com!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2005, 11:15:49 PM »
BOB MY NAME IS MIKE AND IM NEW TO THIS SITE, ID LIKE TO KNOW WHERE YOU FISH IN MAINE AND WHAT LAKES YOU LIKE MORE THAN OTHERS. I GO TO MAINE AND FISH WITH MY DAD ON VACATION AND WE ARE ALWYAS LOOKING FOR NEW WATERS,,, ALSO LOVE FISHING OUT OF THE CANOES IN RI, CANT BEAT IT, SO MUCH WATER AND MOST OF IT IS UNACCESSABLE WITH A BASS BOAT WHICH I DO OWN, I CATCH MORE OUT OF MY CANOE THAN THAT BOAT, THANKS MIKE

Offline mrs

• Guppy
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2005, 10:38:57 PM »
HEY BOB MY NAME IS MIKE AND I LIVE IN ASHAWAY RI. I AM A PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND HEALTH TEACHER AND COACH BOYS SOCCER AND BASKETBALL , BEEN DOING THAT FOR 12 YEARS NOW. IM 32 , MARRIED AND HAVE 16 MONTH OLD DAUGHTER. I LOVE BASS FISHING, LOTS OF FRESHWATER BUT ALSO SALT WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT.  I HAVE BEEN GOING TO MAINE FOR YEARS NOW WITH MY DAD AND BROTHER AND WE FISH AROUND THE AUGUSTA REGION, LAKES LIKE GREAT PONG, LONG POND, AND MOOSE POND, ITS GREAT FISHING NO DOUBT ABOUT IT,  I AM A MEMBER OF SOUTH COUNTY BASS ANGLERS AND FISH THE RI RED TRAIL ALONG WITH THE TOP TEN TRAIL. BUT AS OF THIS YEAR THAT IS NO  LONGER RUNNING.. I LIKE THE BASS BOAT BUT NO BEATS CANOE FISHING, CANT WAIT FOR THE ICE TO MELT

Offline D.P G3

• Bluegill
  • Applause: +23/-2
  • I Love FISHING AND Northeastbass.Com!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2005, 05:53:36 PM »
I apologize for not introducing myself before jumping the gun on the tournies. Alot to do little time to do it.

My name is Derrick i have fished all my life, and I am a youngin, however i was taught well. I fish out of a G3 pro 175 that I love and am lucky to have thanks to Densik. I appreciate being a member and hope to run
a trail that everyone is comfertable with. Again thanks and good luck on the water this time around. 02/15/05

Offline Curt - NC

• Forum Admin
  • Administrator
  • Largemouth Bass
  • Applause: +149/-0
  • Fish On!
    • View Profile
    • CurtSnow.com
  • My Biggest Bass: LMB - 9 lbs. 2 oz. (RI) 9 lbs. 14 oz. (California Delta) - SMB 5 lbs. 10 oz. (CT)
  • My Boat: 2007 G3 HP180 Yamaha 150 HP
« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2005, 06:13:59 PM »
Welcome aboard, Derrick!

I hope you find these forums enjoyable  :D
Brutally Honest Fishing Tackle Reviews at TackleTest.com

BigGoon

« Reply #69 on: February 17, 2005, 07:05:39 PM »
My name is John and I've been marries 17 1/2 years with a son(17) & daughter(15 going on 21). I'm 37 and I'm a designer at EB in Groton(19 years). I actually went to networking school with Curt back about 7 years ago. Makes a fantastic buzzbait by the way. Joined my first full-time club last year plus did several open tournies.  Was fortunate enough to take 1st in points for TCBA this past year. Thank you E K who's my club partner. Ended up fishing 24 tournies last year and hope to do as many this year.  I LUV Bassin. Anytime anywhere.
                            John

Offline Huskybass

• Smallmouth Bass
  • Applause: +19/-0
  • Albies and smallies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 17, 2005, 07:29:25 PM »
Welcome BigGoon,

What you forgot to mention is that HAWG in your avatar that weighed 7-11 and took lunker in a tourney in November.  Hope to see you on the water this spring.

Huskybass
HUSKYBASS

BigGoon

« Reply #71 on: February 17, 2005, 08:15:08 PM »
Thanks, Huskybass. That was a nice bass. Blue fox and I made a good team. Can't wait to see you guys. If there's ever an opening, I'm a little slow and missed out on the Gardners tourney you got going for this year. Maybe next time. BG

Offline Joe.G

• Largemouth Bass
  • Applause: +47/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 17, 2005, 09:55:01 PM »
Welcome aboard BG......

Offline Jerryinct

• Bluegill
  • Applause: +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 23, 2005, 11:20:45 AM »
Wow my buds are here on this site too.

Offline P. W.

• Guppy
    • View Profile
    • Pastor Walt Mayhew
« Reply #74 on: February 28, 2005, 02:22:08 PM »
Welcome Jerry, Get that sweet new rig in the water yet?
If people concentrated on the really important things in life, the churches would be full and there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.