2018 Whitehall Reservoir Open Tournament
Hosted by Coventry Bass Anglers

Sunday August 26,2018  //  7:00am--2:00pm

5 Fish Limit Per Boat  //  25 Boat Limit

1 or 2 Anglers Per Boat  //  $45 Per Angler includes 5$ for Lunker

75% Payback

Pond is Off Limits Wednesday, August 22, 2018 At Midnight

Download Application from : www.covenrtybassanglers.com

Thank You to all who have attended in the past, we are looking forward to another successful event this year.

The Hawg Forum / Re: Super Shallow Night Fishing
« Last post by Curt - RI on August 13, 2018, 09:30:49 PM »
Thanks Matt!
« Last post by metz12 on August 13, 2018, 07:59:33 PM »
The only thing I didnt do that night! Fish shallow cover and flip creature baits. Sadly thats one of my favorite ways to catch fish!

Nice job Curt!
« Last post by Curt - RI on August 13, 2018, 11:12:28 AM »
Good job, @Curt - RI , nice to get a kicker in a tourney.

Thanks @toadhunter  :thumbup:
The Hawg Forum / Canoe day 2
« Last post by toadhunter on August 12, 2018, 01:55:26 PM »
Landed 14 fish today out of the canoe and lost one giant, most fish had a really good average weight. Stealth is key..
« Last post by toadhunter on August 12, 2018, 01:49:23 PM »
Good job, @Curt - RI , nice to get a kicker in a tourney.
The Hawg Forum / Super Shallow Night Fishing
« Last post by Curt - RI on August 12, 2018, 10:58:34 AM »
I fished a club tourney Friday night, from 10 PM - 6 AM.

The water temp was mid to high 80s!!  :o

I found my bass in water less than 3 feet deep all night long. Most of them were in only a foot.

I caught them all pitching a beaver style bait to inside weed lines, behind thick, gnarly coontail weed. This made landing the fish very tough (I lost at least 4, including a giant that bent my wide gap worm hook  :crying: ), but all of the fish I caught were quality, including a 5.17 lb kicker.

I ended up with a 14.10 lb. bag for the win, with my kicker taking tourney lunker. Felt good to win one after bombing badly in my last two tourneys.

Regional Bass Fishing Tournament Listings / No Amos Lake Tourney This Year
« Last post by Curt - RI on August 11, 2018, 08:38:51 PM »
Just a reminder that there will be no Northeastbass.com Amos Lake tourney. I am no longer running it due to a lack of time.

I have had a couple people ask about it, so I wanted to post it here again to make sure everyone knows.
The Hawg Forum / Re: Punch Shotting
« Last post by Curt - RI on August 10, 2018, 10:14:54 AM »
Hi. New to this forum. I can tell you the rig will go through milfoil better than a punch rig. I've been using it for over a year. The best thing about this rig is when it hit bottom all you have to do is put tension on your line and shake it about 4 or 5 times. You will catch as many fish shaking it as you will on the fall.

@Mjmj Welcome to the forums!

And thanks for your feedback on this setup. Not surprising at all that it gets bit while shaking it.  :nope:
The Hawg Forum / Re: Punch Shotting
« Last post by Mjmj on August 10, 2018, 08:24:23 AM »
Hi. New to this forum. I can tell you the rig will go through milfoil better than a punch rig. I've been using it for over a year. The best thing about this rig is when it hit bottom all you have to do is put tension on your line and shake it about 4 or 5 times. You will catch as many fish shaking it as you will on the fall.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10