Author Topic: Piscifun Line Spooler Review  (Read 131 times)

Offline ink_n_metal

• Guppy
  • Applause: +0/-0
  • Northeastbass.com Rocks!
    • View Profile
  • My Biggest Bass: Largest LMB, Quinsigimond, Mass 5lb 12oz, 2016
  • My Boat: Bass Tracker TX17, 45hp Mercury, MinnKota 55lb
Piscifun Line Spooler Review
« on: March 20, 2017, 08:27:05 PM »
While I'm getting ready for this weather to break and to get back out on the water, I am in the process of putting new line on all my reels.  My wife got me the Piscifun Line Spooler for Christmas (she says because she thought it would be useful, but I think it's because she is sick of holding the spool on a pencil while I complain about the amount of tension she is applying  (giggle))  I've been hesitant to try it, thinking that it was just another gimmick item designed to catch Anglers.  With so many reels to do, I decided to give it a try.  Boy was I glad that I did.  This thing works great!!! It adjusts for use on both baitcasters and spinnign reels.  Putting line on a baitcaster is pretty cut and dry, off the top of the line spool and over the top of the reel spool, but spinners always seem to get me.  This thing gets rid of any problems associated with putting line on a spinning reel.  The spooler holds the line and allows it to spin on two different axis at the same time, essentially eliminating line twists and line jump offs, on spinning reels.  It will also adjust to which ever tension you prefer, as well as adjust to hold large or small spools.  The reel seats on it, just like on an actual fishing rod.

Maybe some of you already have this and it's old news, but it is new to me so I wanted to share the info.  You can find them most anywhere online for around $30.  If you have trouble spooling spinning reels or have many reels to spool, give this thing a try.  It saved me lots of time and frustration.

Offline Curt - RI

• Forum Admin
  • Administrator
  • Largemouth Bass
  • Applause: +149/-0
  • Fish On!
    • View Profile
    • CurtSnow.com
  • My Biggest Bass: LMB - 9 lbs. 2 oz. (RI) 9 lbs. 14 oz. (California Delta) - SMB 5 lbs. 10 oz. (CT)
  • My Boat: 2007 G3 HP180 Yamaha 150 HP
Re: Piscifun Line Spooler Review
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 09:36:09 PM »
Thanks for the info!

I found it here: http://amzn.to/2n2beVM
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 09:39:15 PM by Curt - RI »