Author Topic: This Wednesday -RI trail  (Read 1478 times)

Offline Bassaholic

• Smallmouth Bass
  • Applause: +5/-0
  • Cant get enough BASS
    • View Profile
  • My Biggest Bass: 6.2lb LMB(RI) 4.28 SMB (VT)
  • My Boat: 2009 Uncle bucks pond prowler!
This Wednesday -RI trail
« on: June 07, 2015, 05:52:12 PM »
This upcoming Wednesday 6/10/2015 the RI trail tournament Scheduled for Locustville pond has been Canceled. Just wanted to let anyone know who may have been planning on attending. Thank you
You got da big ones out there eatin the little ones

Offline groti

• Largemouth Bass
  • Applause: +33/-1
    • View Profile
Re: This Wednesday -RI trail
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 06:38:29 PM »
You move the first  tournament to a different lake without notifying anybody because someone pre fishes it and doesn't catch any fish. Now what is your story for canceling this one? You guys haven't even held 3 tourneys so far. Way to go guys. What a joke.

Curt I know you're probably going to censor this post or remove it all together BUT people need to know the how substandard this trail is run. 
Men and fish are alike, they both get in trouble when they open their mouths...

Offline Bassaholic

• Smallmouth Bass
  • Applause: +5/-0
  • Cant get enough BASS
    • View Profile
  • My Biggest Bass: 6.2lb LMB(RI) 4.28 SMB (VT)
  • My Boat: 2009 Uncle bucks pond prowler!
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2015, 06:40:52 PM »
yea sorry @groti i do not host this trail, I am simply posting this on there behalf, sorry you are not satisfied. If you really want to know the two gentlemen who host this trail just lost they're Aunt and have take care of that this week....I think that is a pretty good reason to cancel it. Just my 2 cents. I too hope nothing like this happens with the future events.
You got da big ones out there eatin the little ones

Offline groti

• Largemouth Bass
  • Applause: +33/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2015, 07:50:02 PM »
My condolences go out to Mike and his son if that's the case.  My problem  lies with the fact that anybody else there could be weighmaster since they only have a hand scale anyway and it was never a formal tournament with the way it's run and changing lakes last minute because the lake he scheduled didn't fit his needed. It's just not a good start to begin the trail with. Pass on the responsibility to someone who's going to be there that night and let the show go on.

In comparison with the Wednesday night in CT, the old Thursday night and the Friday night trails they Never canceled or moved the lakes and  are 15 boats strong and have a good following and run smoothly. The only tournament I remember being canceled or moved at any of those tourneys was due to low water and not being able to launch boats.
Men and fish are alike, they both get in trouble when they open their mouths...