Author Topic: Thursday night trail and cold water trail  (Read 1314 times)

Offline densik

• Largemouth Bass
  • Applause: +80/-0
  • I Love Northeastbass.Com!
    • View Profile
Thursday night trail and cold water trail
« on: January 22, 2015, 06:16:05 AM »
Just wanted to let everyone know ahead of time that Stan and I will not be running these trails anymore.

Stan's legs have been bothering him and they require operations to replace blood vessals. He' s been running trails for 35 years, and just wants to retire from it.

I' m going to pass on the smaller pot tournaments in order to put more time into my sons sports and taking him fishing more. This will allow me to start doing travel tournament again. Hopefully, as early as next year, be able to get back onto one of the bigger trails.

This comes as we had one of our best turn out years. The numbers stayed strong through out the summer and was a lot of fun. Hopefully someone will step up and maybe run one of these trails. Thank you to everyone that has been involved over the years.

Offline Curt - RI

• Forum Admin
  • Administrator
  • Largemouth Bass
  • Applause: +149/-0
  • Fish On!
    • View Profile
    • CurtSnow.com
  • My Biggest Bass: LMB - 9 lbs. 2 oz. (RI) 9 lbs. 14 oz. (California Delta) - SMB 5 lbs. 10 oz. (CT)
  • My Boat: 2007 G3 HP180 Yamaha 150 HP
Re: Thursday night trail and cold water trail
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 08:59:27 AM »
Dennis, thanks for letting us know early.

I hope you do well with the bigger tournies. And enjoy the time with your son. You can't get these years back, so make the most of them  ;)