Author Topic: Reading Navionics maps & Side Scan/Down Scan Technology  (Read 1250 times)

Offline Chris Gatley

• Guppy
  • Applause: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Reading Navionics maps & Side Scan/Down Scan Technology
« on: May 03, 2011, 02:48:09 PM »
This is pretty much a test thread here.  I have a ton of photo's to upload. The PowerPoint slide info should sum up the information.  If you have questions, by all means email me or ask me here 

This new, fresh data is being released to all 2011 chart owners with applicable charts.  ie, this is Lake Fork data below.  If you have our HotMaps Premium and Platinum South Chart, this will be available for freshest data download via the Navionics Freshest Data Program. I know, this is a northeast site.  Well, this type of data is coming to our lakes soon as well.  Please sit tight.

What is the Freshest Data Program?  For those that purchased a chart at Bass Pro or wherever, simply log onto Navionics.com, place your 2011 purchased chart into any generic card reader and visit the Webstore portion of the Navionics site.  You may be directed to download a free program that will help overwrite your existing chart. Here at this webstore, you can upload our latest lake and marine data for your applicable chart for free.  Each 2011 Navionics customer receives free unlimited uploads for one year.