Author Topic: The Pats  (Read 6486 times)

Offline Eric-Maine

• Largemouth Bass
  • Applause: +40/-0
  • I love NorthEast Bass!
    • View Profile
Re: The Pats
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2010, 03:28:35 PM »
The CBS affiliate in my area is fighting with Time Warner Cable. My Pats watching season may be done :'(..........until the Super Bowl on Fox ;D

lexbassbuzzin

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2010, 01:35:04 PM »
The CBS affiliate in my area is fighting with Time Warner Cable. My Pats watching season may be done :'(..........until the Super Bowl on Fox ;D

Time to disconnect the cable box for the game and break out the ol' rabbit ears... ;D

Offline Eric-Maine

• Largemouth Bass
  • Applause: +40/-0
  • I love NorthEast Bass!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2010, 01:46:34 PM »
I think I will fish during the Miami game........meaningless anyway. Hopefully enough angry football fans will sway the powers that be to put a deal together for the first playoff games.

Offline bassamatic

• Largemouth Bass
  • Applause: +30/-0
  • Hawgs eat frogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2011, 09:52:12 AM »
I am just hoping they do NOT run up the score against Miami. Nothing ticks a team off more and that is when people get hurt.

growing up in south Florida being a pats fan was not an easy thing to do,as the pats were the doormat for football.i hope everyone that the mullets play shut them out by 40+.glad this lockout crap is over and hope the team gets back to wining.not so sure about a few of their picks this year but i guess thats why i am not a NFL coach.here's to hoping they have a great season and bring another title home.
my opinions r my own and should not be taken as those of this site or its members.