Author Topic: TaySys Software  (Read 2815 times)

Offline Curt - RI

• Forum Admin
  • Administrator
  • Largemouth Bass
  • Applause: +149/-0
  • Fish On!
    • View Profile
    • CurtSnow.com
  • My Biggest Bass: LMB - 9 lbs. 2 oz. (RI) 9 lbs. 14 oz. (California Delta) - SMB 5 lbs. 10 oz. (CT)
  • My Boat: 2007 G3 HP180 Yamaha 150 HP
TaySys Software
« on: June 04, 2004, 06:38:21 AM »
TaySys Software is located in California. The company is owned by bass fisherman, Bob Taylor.

TaySys develops software for use specifically by anglers. Their software will help you track your fishing results, organize your tournament events, etc.

I have personally been using Bob's Tournament Keeper software to run Southern RI Bass Anglers since the mid 1990s, with Tournament Keeper 1.0  :D

I have also worked with Bob several times over the years as a beta tester, helping to test new releases of the Tournament Keeper package. He is dedicated to making the Tournament Keeper the absolute best tournament management software available. I have seen a few of the other software packages available and I have to say that the Tournament Keeper is far superior!

Also, The Fish-N-Log is a great tool for tracking your catches, statistics, etc.

Check out the TaySys products at their web site: www.fishing-software.com

Offline Joe P

• Largemouth Bass
  • Applause: +106/-0
    • View Profile
  • My Biggest Bass: 8 lbs 11 oz RI
  • My Boat: 2015 Stratos 186 VLO - 135HO Evinrude Etec
Re:TaySys Software
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2004, 07:27:10 PM »
I've been using the Fish-n-Log suite for a few years now, great product!  Bob even went out of his way to help me out with converting a backup file to work with a newer version.

I highly recommend TaySys :)