Author Topic: Who's who  (Read 54438 times)

Offline Curt - RI

• Forum Admin
  • Administrator
  • Largemouth Bass
  • Applause: +149/-0
  • Fish On!
    • View Profile
    • CurtSnow.com
  • My Biggest Bass: LMB - 9 lbs. 2 oz. (RI) 9 lbs. 14 oz. (California Delta) - SMB 5 lbs. 10 oz. (CT)
  • My Boat: 2007 G3 HP180 Yamaha 150 HP
Re: Who's who
« Reply #195 on: November 13, 2015, 07:50:47 PM »
@MaineBass Welcome to the site Nate!

Glad to have another Maineiac here with us  ;D

Offline renko

• Guppy
  • Applause: +1/-0
  • Northeastbass.com Rocks!
    • View Profile
  • My Biggest Bass: 6 lb Largemouth.
« Reply #196 on: February 10, 2016, 01:01:03 PM »
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Ryan, I am 23 Years old and live in Charlestown, RI. In the past I have read a lot of forums but not actually posted, this year I want to get involved and meet some awesome people, learn a lot and also share my knowledge as well!

A little about myself; I was grew up in Western Mass most of my life, fishing with my dad both freshwater and saltwater. At 18 I moved to Middle Tennessee for 4 years to go to school and spent as much time bass fishing as I did in the classroom. I became obsessed with bass fishing and I fished every chance I got. Eventually I felt confident enough for tournaments and got on the FLW BFL tournament trail as a co-angler and made it to the Southeast regional championship on my first year. Anyways, I have recently moved back to New England, still fish the Northeast BFL's as a co-angler (though the drive is MUCH further now). Last year I spent in the Boston area and now I'm in Rhode Island. I do not own a boat but have a fishing kayak, so if anyone wants to get out on the water together then let me know! Or if anybody knows of any kayak tournament trails in RI I would love to do that as well. I mainly target largemouth, but after fishing Oneida Lake this past summer in a tourney, I'm still hooked on those Smallies  :thumbup: Anyways, I look forward to a great year of fishing, and wish everyone tight lines this spring (hopefully sooner ;) )

Offline Curt - RI

• Forum Admin
  • Administrator
  • Largemouth Bass
  • Fish On!
    • View Profile
    • CurtSnow.com
  • My Biggest Bass: LMB - 9 lbs. 2 oz. (RI) 9 lbs. 14 oz. (California Delta) - SMB 5 lbs. 10 oz. (CT)
« Reply #197 on: February 10, 2016, 01:14:33 PM »
@renko Welcome aboard, Ryan! Glad to have you here with us  :)

I'd love to hear about your experiences as a non-boater for the BFL tourneys. Maybe you can start a thread and share some of your experiences with us  :yes:

Living in Charlestown, you're not far from Watchaug Pond, Wordens Pond and Tucker Pond. All very good fisheries!

Offline btdubs93

• Guppy
  • Applause: +0/-0
  • Northeastbass.com Rocks!
    • View Profile
  • My Biggest Bass: 6lbs
  • My Boat: 14ft decked Jon with 3.5merc and trolling motor
« Reply #198 on: April 11, 2016, 07:36:59 PM »
Brand new to the forum.

My name is Bryan and I am from the Hopkington area, MA. I am 22 years old and I have fished my entire life, but the past 3-4 years have started to take it more seriously. I fish primarily for LMB and have recently started SMB since I go to school in NH near some great smallie lakes. I do have a boat- I decked out a 14ft jon a couple years back and have it set up with finders and motors. Nothing fancy, but it gets the job done. I also fish from a kayak fairly frequently. I have never been a member of a bass club or anything like that, but it is something that I have thought about because there is a LOT I would like to learn.

Other than fishing I am an avid skeet and sporting clays shooter. Between fishing and shooting there is not much time or money left over for much else haha.

Offline Curt - RI

• Forum Admin
  • Administrator
  • Largemouth Bass
  • Fish On!
    • View Profile
    • CurtSnow.com
« Reply #199 on: April 12, 2016, 02:24:22 PM »
@btdubs93 Glad to have you with us!

Feel free to ask as many questions as you want here. We're more than happy to answer them  :nod: